The Automotive Service Association Northwest is an association of automotive service businesses dedicated to improving the automotive service industry and the success of its members. ASA Northwest advances excellence, professionalism and integrity by providing education and member benefit programs, serving as a resource and advocate on legislative and environmental issues affecting the members, and by promoting a Code of Ethics. ASA Northwest is affiliated nationally with the Automotive Service Association.
ASA Northwest is dedicated to:
- Representing the automotive repair industry in legislative and regulatory matters.
- Enhancing through education of owners, managers, and technicians the professionalism of the automotive repair industry.
- Servicing and maintaining the safe condition of motor vehicles.
- Informing the public of the quality nature of ASA member work, and enhancing the image of the automotive repair industry.
- Developing unity of the automotive repair industry.
- Preserving, protecting, and improving a safe, healthy and clean environment.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the industry.
- Strongly encouraging members to have their technicians certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and trained by the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR).
ASA Northwest has the following available to members:
- Industry Information
- Management & Technical Education
- Legislative Representation
- Networking Opportunities
- Money-Saving Products & Services